…I can be pretty effective.
The stairs have had a second coat of paint (I was contemplating a third, but by the time I’d finished with the other projects of the day, it was really too late).
Kathryn’s present continues to progress. I’m hoping that it’ll look quite good when it’s done – I spent about an hour on it today… nearly all the missing bits have arrived now, and I should be able to reassemble it pretty soon :)
Also, as you may gather from the picture, the greendrobe now sports some more glass. With some tweaking I’ve managed to get the window pane onto the side. My original intention was to glaze the top triangular sections, but for the sake of simplicity and my sanity I’m thinking I might just board them. It also means I can use the somewhat ropey diagonal I put in to strengthen the sides a little more.
Anyhow, it’s all slowly coming together…