1. An Abyssinian that would jump from the second story banister to land perfectly, and with utter grace, onto your shoulder when you enter our house on the first story (ok, but imagine a cat leaping onto you, it’s terrifying)
2. Satan (her real name is Cassandra) who will only sleep if she is completely under the covers and tucked in
3. Elena, a Kurilian Bobtail, that was so affectionate it bordered on harassment. She would climb your leg for you to pet her and follows people around the house
4. Osiris, a Chausie, that actually plays fetch. No joke. He also responds if you say his name, and has been on the news 6 times so far, in various different cities
5. Dolly, who we actually taught to roll over and sit on command for chicken tenders
6. The kitten that decided to travel down one of the heat vents in our home and my father had to take 3 feet of drywall out to retrieve him
7. One of the cats (still not sure which) managed to eat the insides of a full package of sausage rolls left on the counter but left the bread part totally intact
8. two years after re-homing Lemon the cat, we found her stash of tape dispensers under our living room couch. There were 26 tape dispensers
9. one of the cat’s we re-homed likes to go kayaking with his new human. He has a cat life vest and everything
Why isn’t there a picture of the cat kayaking omg.
I had to hunt through 4 cat photo albums on their facebook to find this for you…
That wasnt a complaint, it was actually really fun.
*delighted pterodactyl noises*
OMG OMG OMG thank you so much!
I’ve been having a rather difficult day/week and this post really helped cheer me up.
Thank you again.
We’ve fostered a LOT of cats over the years, so here’s an incomplete list of weird cats we’ve had:
Comments Off on We’ve fostered a LOT of cats over the years, so here’s an incomplete list of weird cats we’ve had: