Comments Off on
Ask Meme for the “Experienced” Side of Tumblr
I’m faux drunk on migraine meds, so I made up an ask meme for those of us who are >30. But anyone is welcome to play!
Go ahead and send me a number or three…
- How many jobs have you had, and which was your favorite?
- When did you first connect to other people via computers?
- We’re/are you on AOL? Compuserve? LJ? Dreamwidth? A Listserv? Other?
- If you went to college, does your major match your career/current job?
- Have you had a mammogram? Colonoscopy?
- When did you get your first cell phone? What was it like? (Did it have a screen? Could you text? Was it a brick or flip?)
- When did your family first acquire a color TV?
- When did your family acquire a second TV?
- Did you ever own “designer jeans”?
- Have you ever been to a disco?
- How many places (towns, states, countries) have you lived in?
- Have any of you contemporary friends died? (I.e., people more or less you age.)
- Are you parents still living?
- Do you have any gray hairs?
- Did you or your family own a Betamax?
- How did you spend New Year’s Eve 1999/2000?
- What’s the oldest article of clothing you still wear?
- Do you eat your vegetables?
- Are the privileges of adulthood worth the responsibilities?
- Do you feel like an adult?
- Is youth wasted on the young?
Heh…a meme/asks thing that is….scarily one I have answers for. Hrm.