…when it seems that you’re touched by incompetence?
– forgot to charge my phone last night
– forgot laundry detergent
– failed to check when they start serving food at the launderette
– forgot stuff for an appointment
– realised I’d not actually got any change to get a drink (when I was in the process of getting a drink)
– smashed my arm into the car door frame getting in to the car
– smacked Kathryn in the head whilst getting a bag out of the car…
…am now sitting on the sofa trying to decide if I dare try and achieve anything else today.
How do you get out of this kind of an ineptitude rut?